Jayshree Savani is a self-taught artist. She graduated in commerce and has studied Fashion Technology. She also pursues various other forms of performing art like dance and drama, thus enriching her knowledge in a holistic way.
I strongly believe that every one and everything in this Universe plays their part, their predefined music in a perfect symphony.
Abstraction for me is a form of introspection. My belief is in the theory of the Universe being a Hologram, where every action and emotion causes reverberation, an echo from the soul.
I paint from ideas and thoughts that come from deep within me. I try to feel the inherent inner vibrations present in all natural phenomena.
Through art, its my humble effort to make my inner voice (of wanting to merge with the infinite), heard and felt.
- 'Soulful Symphony' - Solo show at Jehangir Art Gallery Mumbai Feb 2021.
- Wonder Women All Women Group Show - Jolly Art Adda, Mumbai Mar 2021.
- Black is Beautiful Show at Jolly Art Adda organised by ArtDesh Foundation 7th Jan., 2021 - 15 days.
- India Art Festival 2020 showcased by Artdesh Gallery, Mumbai
- Colours of Life, Thane, Dec 2019 - A charity group show by Anubhuti and Art Desh Foundation
- Artival Art fair 2019, World trade centre, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai
- Lit_O_Fest 2019, Hill Spring International school, Tardeo, Mumbai
- India Art Festival 2019 showcased by Artdesh Gallery, Mumbai
- Lotus Art foundation, 2019, Coomaraswamy hall, Kalaghoda, Mumbai
- 7th India Art Festival 2017, showcased by Gallery Art Desh, Mumbai
- Index Architecture fair, 2017, Artdesh Gallery, MMRDA Mumbai
- 6th India Art Festival 2016, showcased by Gallery Art Desh, Mumbai
- Index Architecture fair, 2016, Artdesh Gallery, MMRDA , Mumbai
- 'Chitrakaar' 2015, Group Show, Gallery Art Entrance, KalaGhoda, Mumbai
- 5th India Art Festival 2015, showcased by Gallery Art Desh, Mumbai
- 'Reverberance' A solo show at Art Desh The Studio at White House, Mumbai
- 4th India Art Festival 2014 showcased by Gallery Art Desh, Mumbai
- Raindrops 2014, A Group Abstract Show by J S Art Galley, Mumbai
- Nostalgia 2014, Group Show, Birla Centre For Arts and Culture, Kolkata
- Contemporary Art, VISION 2 - Looking ahead, Group Show by D D Neroy Art Gallery, Chowpatty.
- 3rd India Art Festival 2013 showcased by ICAC Gallery, Nehru Centre, Mumbai
- Art Splash 2013, Group Show, Phoenix Marketcity, Mumbai
- Art Times 2013, Group Show, Coomaraswamy Gallery, Kalaghoda
- Vibgyor 2012, Group Show, Coomaraswamy Gallery, Kalaghoda
- United Art Fair 2012, Delhi
- Confluence 2012, Group Show, Lalit Kala Academy, Delhi
- State Art exhibition Pannashicha 2010, Maharashtra, Pune.
- 12th Camel Art Foundation, 2009, Western Region Exhibition, Pune.
- Solo show at Ronak Art Gallery, 2008, Mumbai.
- Solo show at Oviya Art Gallery, 2007, Mumbai.
Exhibitions and Events — Archives
Affordable Art Fair Singapore — 2022 SFA to feature six local artists at AAF 2022.
Art Exhibition and Sale @Studio Fine Art Gallery — 10 to 12 June, 2022
- Team Building
- Abstract painting
- Mixed media painting
- Children’s Workshop
Studio: 47, Jalan Pemimpin, #06-03,Halcyon 2, Singapore 577200