Kalidass has gained prominence in the Singapore arts scene through an extensive and diverse career as an artist. He has been regularly featured in various exhibitions locally as well as abroad - in places such as Malaysia, Australia, Korea, Hong Kong, India and Taiwan, over the past 11 years, receiving many accolades in the process. Notably, he was featured in a documentary entitled 'Destination Art' that was broadcast on Channel NewsAsia nationwide in 2012 - and was even invited to travel to South India as part of the filming process. He has also been commended by former President of Singapore Mr S R Nathan for a portrait that was presented to him by the artist in 2008.
Kalidass received formal training from LASALLE College of the Arts (Singapore), specialising in the medium of painting, before pursuing post-graduate experience at University of Tasmania (Australia).
- 2003: Arts Appreciation Day at Mandarin Gardens.
- 2003: The Ganesha Show, Utterly Arts Gallery, Singapore.
- 2004: Vibrations, Utterly Arts Gallery, Singapore.
- 2005: Art + East = Soul, Soul Arts Gallery, Singapore.
- 2005: Budget Art Show, Melbourne, Australia.
- 2006: The Ganesha Show 3, Gnani Arts Pte Ltd.
- 2007: Singapore Art Society 58th Annual Exhibition.
- 2008: Singapore Art Society 59th Annual Exhibition 18th Oct.
- 2009: SAS Mini Painting Exhibition 15 May to 17 May.
- 2009: Portrait exhibition at UE Square Singapore.
- 2009: The POP Art Ganesha 4, Gnani Arts at Regent Hotel Singapore, from the 17th to 27th Sept.
- 2010: Group exhibition with Gnani Arts, Singapore.
- 2011: Group exhibition with Dahila Gallery, Singapore.
- 2011: Group exhibition with Gnani Arts, Singapore.
- 2011: Hong Kong Hotel Art Exhibition.
- 2012: Hong Kong Hotel Art Exhibition
- 2012: Art Fair in Seoul, Korea represented by Dahila Gallery.
- 2012: Buddha Meets Ganesha Art exhibition, Gnani Arts May 3-16.
- 2012: Art Expo Malaysia with Gnani Arts and Dahila Gallery.
- 2012: Affordable Art Fair Singapore represented by Dahila Gallery.
- 2013: Affordable Art Fair Hong Kong represented by The Gallery of Gnani.
- 2013: April 2013, Group exhibition at Sutra gallery, KL Malaysia.
- 2013: “Mommy Daddy”: Art for the Love of Parents, a 16-days exhibition from 8 May to 24 May, The Gallery of Gnani.
- 2014: Affordable Art Fair Singapore.
- 2014: Art Expo Malaysia.
- 2014: Art Exhibition, ION with The Gallery of Gnani.
- 2015: Art Expo Malaysia.
- 2015: Charity Art Exhibition, Red Dot Museum.
- 2015: Group exhibition with Singapore Art Society.
- 2016: Group exhibition untitled: Spring is in the Air, 6A Sunset Vale.
- 2016: Group exhibition with The Gallery of Gnani Arts, Visual Arts Centre Singapore: Victory Icon: Contemporary Ganesha Art.
- 2017: Group exhibition with Tatinis Art Exhibition, 24-25th Feb.
- 2017: The Art House Singapore.
- 2020: MayinART at ION Orchard Feb 2020.
- 2022: Indian Art Festival, Bangalore, India with The Gallery of Gnani Arts.
- 2022: Art in the City at The Art House Singapore with Be One Gallery.
- 2023: FRIDAMANIA, 7-11 July with The Gallery of Gnani Arts.
Exhibitions and Events — Archives
Affordable Art Fair Singapore — 2022 SFA to feature six local artists at AAF 2022.
Art Exhibition and Sale @Studio Fine Art Gallery — 10 to 12 June, 2022
- Team Building
- Abstract painting
- Mixed media painting
- Children’s Workshop
Studio: 47, Jalan Pemimpin, #06-03,Halcyon 2, Singapore 577200